We are bringing efficiency and transparency to Wall St., which we believe helps firms find and mitigate risk, creates a fair and inclusive playing field for market participants, and changes the future of work for one of the largest industries in the world. Ultimately, we are engineering solutions that reduce the mundane and enable our users to get back to doing what they love.
This Lead Front End Engineer position is a perfect fit for someone who wants to fully "own", develop, and deliver new UI features and applications. You will drive the technologies and processes we use, help define our culture, and aid in our hiring process to meet our growth. This role works collaboratively with sales, product, and engineering to incrementally grow the product to meet the needs of our clients.
A strong candidate for this position has solid communication skills, is driven toward excellence, and is comfortable in front of the customer. They should have years of experience building and maintaining cloud-based web applications in an engineering role and be able to write and review code.
Skills/Experience We Value
- Strong programming fundamentals
- Ability to clearly communicate complexity in an accessible way
- Experience delivering production-grade applications
- Proficiency in Vue.JS
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines
Nice to Haves
- Cypress, Jest, Storybook experience
- Familiarity with Web accessibility standards
- Web design, user interaction, animation development
- Compliance and Auditing experience (PCI, SOC2, etc.)
- Experience building applications in Python and Django
Our backend is written in Python. Our frontend is a Single Page Application written in Vue.js. We utilize Postgres for our database. We use terraform to build and manage our infrastructure. We build and ship Docker containers through a CI/CD pipeline to Kubernetes clusters managed by ArgoCD and Helm. We deploy to multiple environments, some single-tenant and others multi-tenant, depending on the customer. We use Jira to track all of the things and Slack to communicate with each other.
Some of the biggest names in banking and commercial real estate.
What We Have to Offer
- Interesting problems to solve
- Impactful work with measurable results
- Engineering-centric culture
- Flexible work schedule/location
- An opportunity to join a growing company early
- Unlimited paid time-off, with a mandatory two-weeks of vacation each year
- MacBook Pro, Lenovo, or Dell
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance (as good as any Fortune 500)
We are committed to doing well while doing good, hiring a diverse team, and promoting sustainable initiatives.